FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 3 July 2013

4th of July goes off with a Bang!

Firecracker gift box for fourth of July

I don't usually use primary colours for my projects but I am loving how these 4th of July projects are turning out this week using my Pazzles cutting machine.  Here I have used the Firecracker from LD's Boom-de-Yada Cut It Projects.  It was easy to put together, as I could refer to the .pdf instructions included in the set.

I love how the top came together and everything is included in the Cut It project.  I enlarged some of the stars for some added decoration.

Click here if you would like to see all the LD's Boom-de-Yada sets for 4th July.

 stringbeans

I have just heard that the full-color LD Stringbean Bundle promotion continues for 
one more week (till 9th July) and is valued at $152! 

You can have all 380 full color, layered cuttables for FREE when you spend $45 over the next week. 
Click here to see how the deal works and purchase your Stringbean Bundle by Lettering Delights or click image below.


Hope your 4th of July goes off with a BANG, BOOM!
Bye for now ~ Joanna x

8 comments:

  1. Cute project! I love the colors! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,..what a fun container! I hope your BIF day is simply Red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you have inspired me!!!!!! IF you don't mind if I may make a similar thing? And I will for sure give you credit!!!!!!
    TFS
    from BIF group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I have inspired you Haidee, you have made my day. Can't wait to see what you come up with ~ Joanna

      Delete
  4. Wow, beautiful projects! Love the patriotic theme! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Red, White and Blue theme :) Love the wee box! So pretty :) xx BIF xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the red, white, and blue!! Awesome project!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete